This blog is just some of the insight and marketing points I have learned in my 25 plus years in the sales arena.

Thursday, June 5, 2008

Ask Michael Curry Now About WEB 2.0

Web 2.0? I'm learning to spot a buzzword when I hear one and I think I just have... Web 2.0 is one of those phrases which we're hearing a lot about currently.
Everybody says they're very excited about it but do they really know what it is?
So what is it?
http://www.www2upgrade.com/mikec154
Well, in the simplest terms it's the phrase
being applied to 'the second coming' of the internet. Dot-com investors are
partying like it's 1999 and a number of pioneering online services are very much keeping that party exciting, getting everybody talking about the internet once more and its increasing relevance to our lives. Now there is a new internet upgradeThats going to change the internet by upgrading the entire internet.More On This Later.

No comments:

"Pay It Forward"- To Learn Marketing Success