This blog is just some of the insight and marketing points I have learned in my 25 plus years in the sales arena.

Thursday, May 29, 2008

How To Double Your Blog Traffic....

Today I want to tell you about little under the radar website, withover 37,000 registered bloggers and over 7,400,000 boxviews last monthhttp://www.link2blogs.com/registration.php?Referral=YXNrbWljaGFlbGN1cnJ5bm93QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==I am using it myself on my blog for quite some time and it isconstantly bringing me traffic of real people reading my blog.I suggest make account and try it. It's free.You earn traffic credits from box displayed on your blog and onyour referral blogs. Referrals work 5 levels deep so make sure toinvite every blogger you know (do not spam or account will bedeleted)If you do not have friends with blogs you still earn referralcredits.Referral is automatic if somebody open account after click on boxlink so you build referral all the time by just displaying box andhaving people opening accounts.Since this site grows organic way most of people came from thatreferral link in the box . Check it out nowhttp://www.link2blogs.com/registration.php?Referral=YXNrbWljaGFlbGN1cnJ5bm93QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==A piece of advice, Link2blogs.com denies all links to regularwebsites so make sure to post link to blog and add box code on theblog after you get it.To Your Success Michael Curry
P.S. It takes a few hours before you will see box after you addcode due to verification process so be patient :). P.P.S. If you already have similar kind of blog traffic exchangebox from other service double your traffic by adding box fromlink2blogs.com too.http://www.link2blogs.com/registration.php?Referral=YXNrbWljaGFlbGN1cnJ5bm93QGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==P.P.P.S. You can check how this box looks like on my blog. So Come Learn Marketing Success and Ask Michael Curry Now.....
http://www.getcashadvertising.com/

1 comment:

Doug said...

Great tool I'm tring it now and getting traffic already great post.
Google Me Douglas Gorden Jr

"Pay It Forward"- To Learn Marketing Success